24.3.08

Easter 2008

I'm currently the Primary secretary, and since Annie won't be old enough for nursery for another 87 days, she runs around during singing time, trying to get the CTR 5 class to do the wave.

Since it was Easter, we were watching a movie about the Resurrection in Primary, and after they'd laid the body in the tomb and pushed the rock over the door Annie started yelling, "Nigh-night! Nigh-night!" I took her out to try and salvage some reverence and to have a good laugh.

Here are some pics of our Easter jubilee. It's fun now that Annie's old enough to get what's going on. She actually had a blast looking around for Easter eggs, and gave an "Oh WOW!" every time we opened one up.








7 comments:

Melissa said...

Is that egg dye she is drinking in the top picture? YUM! It is so fun that she is old enough to actually enjoy Easter! Jaxon couldn't have cared less!

ammunk said...

cuteness!

CassParelli said...

Oh my she is darling! I love her hair all curled and her dress is so beautiful! I laughed out loud reading about the "night night and oh wow!" It sounds like Annie girl is really talking. How fun!! I am excited for Thatcher to know what's going on. I miss you guys and can't wait to see you next! Love, Paul, Cassie, & Thatcher

Spillane Creative said...

Oh she is a doll! I can't wait to start having kids!

MossPosse said...

Fun times- gorgeous little girl- missing you. Our comments aren't too original, but we want to let you know that we're thinking of you and checking in on your updates. (BTW, I can't believe how much blonder Annie's hair is looking in these pictures?!)

krick said...

she's drinking chocolate milk, which was a preventative measure to keep her out of the egg dye.

Maymo said...

Kricket! Annie is growing up too fast. It seems like just yesterday that I babysat her that one time... a long time ago. I see Tom sometimes at my gas station, but never you :(