22.3.09

Birthing Classes

Annie's tummy looked suspiciously large and lumpy one morning. We were shocked to learn that there was definitely a baby in there.


"I think it's time!" I yelled to Thomas as Annie unzipped her pj's.



Ragged and exhausted, Annie proudly held up her baby Susie.


We think she just has babies on the brain because of this recent development.


That's right! This picture is a little outdated. Our then gummy bear is now about the size of a lime. It should come out to play the first week in October. If only the process were as easy as unzipping my pj's . . .

12 comments:

Swen said...

I guess you could say I'm not surprised, and am happy Annie will have a new friend! I suppose a trip to Peru in the end of Oct is out of the picture...

Kari said...

Congrats! I didn't even know! That is so exciting that Annie will have someone to play with!

ammunk said...

How exciting Krick! Congratulations!

Spillane Creative said...

Congrats... I know you guys were trying and I hope everything goes well. Keep us in touch. And I will see you in May. Johnny and I are coming to the Burg over Memorial Day week-end. Can't wait to see everyone.
love hily

McKenzie said...

Congrats! That is such exciting news!

MossPosse said...

Hooray! SO exciting! But definitely a bummer that you can't have a delivery as smooth as Annie's. I'll be anxious to see the growing bump over the summer.

Rick and Collette said...

Yea! We are so so excited for you guys! Hopefully all goes well. Good luck with the pregnancy. We will be excited to see you guys soon hopefully.

Nana said...

Congrats, how exciting. Annie will now have a real live baby to love. Braycen loves his new little sister, Cadance, every few moments she is on the receiving end of a hug or a kiss or both.

Dawn said...

What a cutie! I wish it was as easy as unzipping the pj too. Well congrats! I am excited to find out what you are having.

Brittany said...

YAY for the Mounts!

LINSY said...

Congrats guys! Excellent news!!! Annie will be a great sis!

Lindsey said...

SHUT UP!! Kricket another one! I am so excited for you! And pretty much one of the funniest posts ever! I love it! PS one day I would like to see you again so tell Thomas to unlock the chains hahaha just kidding but really when I am back in Idaho lets get together ya ya ya!