13.4.10

This was out of nowhere

Maxwell's milestones seem to be instantaneous. Either that or I'm just a very inattentive parent. For instance, a few weeks ago he just started sitting up. He never went through the tipsy or slouchy stage. He just sat up one day like a pro.

This new trick was the same. We were getting ready to leave my parents' house, and he just started playing his favorite game. Surprise! Now he wants to play all the time. He even yanks on the collar of his shirt to try and cover his face. It's pretty stinkin' cute!

4 comments:

Kari said...

He is getting so big. He is stinkin cute!

CassParelli said...

Sooo stinkin' cute. It makes me want to kiss his little face!! Okay I read the previous post about "rotten motor" here at work and was laughing out loud. Kind of embarrassing. Soooo funny though! Annie is a ham!

MossPosse said...

Pretty darn cute kids! Annie definitely cracks me up in every post about her. And Max is getting to be quite entertaining himself. Fun that you made the big trip to Washington and that the travels went well- SO nice! I love the new header shot (it may not be that new, but I haven't been over for a bit!)

Jenni said...

that's what happens after the first child...