1.6.08

Biker babe

So lately the weather has been perfect for riding bikes, and we've been cruisin' around the Burg a little bit. Annie loves this activity, and kept her little sunglasses on the whole time today. She's pretty funny just kickin back with dad in her shades. I think she and Tom would both prefer that I carry her once in a while, but I lack the coordination (at least that's what I say). So Tom is really getting a buff left bicep.

Yes we know we need a seat and helmet for Annie, and they're on the to-buy list. Donations are appreciated. We accept paypal, no personal checks.





This is the gruesome twosome all ready to go to church (notice Annie waving her little fingers off). Tom and Annie have been total buds lately. Maybe it's because she is realizing that he's way more fun than Mom, or maybe because Tom's hoping for a sweet Father's Day gift.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Annie is a babe-love the shades! What a doll. I also love your house. (from what little I can see in the pictures it looks so cute!)

ammunk said...

cuteness!

Melissa said...

How fun! I wish we had good weather to ride bikes in but we'd melt! And we don't have bikes! I miss you guys and hopefully these last couple of months will go by fast!