1.3.11

Surprise!

Yep, sure enough. We are expecting another Mounts to grace our family in August.

Annie is hoping for a sister, and Thomas and I don't care much either way. Max is in a blissfully oblivious state. We'll find out toward the end of March probably.

I've kind of had a rough winter with Max. He's just a difficult age to keep cooped up in the house for months on end. So I'm still trying to wrap my mind around a third, but hopefully by August I'll be ready for a baby!

I've noticed that a lot of girls like to post photos of their growing belly on their blog, and I figured, hey that seems like a classy thing to do! So here is my stomach at 12 weeks. We'll keep you posted as things progress.


I predict that my stellar stretch-mark-free abs will only improve as the months go on.

10 comments:

Kari said...

Dang you look good at 12 weeks. I wished I looked that good not prego. Congrats! I am excited for you.

Adrian said...

Very classy indeed ;) Great abs Pamela...er I mean Kricket. Congrats on a third! I am really happy for you and Tom!

krick said...

Please note HEAVY SARCASM! I wouldn't post a photo of my belly for all the tea in china!

But you should know it totally looks like that ;)

Rick and Collette said...

WooHoo!! So exciting! We're happy for you guys. The ab picture was hilarious. That made us laugh. Hope the pregnancy goes well for you.:)Congratulations!

Amy said...

Krickel! You are dead meat for posting this picture you took of me. I thought you promised to delete it?!? Oh the humiliation.

MossPosse said...

Surprise is right! Congrats!! I guess it's best that the cruise date landed before the excessive abdominal swelling. Hope you guys had fun on that, btw. I look forward to hearing a report.

Spillane Creative said...

CONGRATS!!!!!

heidi nielsen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
heidi nielsen said...

Warning--He's a boy and he will not be any better by August. Hahaha! Our boy #4 is due end of July. Even if he's not any better, I'm sure you'll be better adjusted to the naughtiness =). Happy pregnancy!

Unknown said...

congrats! We are back to Idaho in a few weeks and i'm sure your abs will have down-sized from a 6 to a 4-pack. the sacrifices of child birth.