7.4.11

Girls rule! Boys drool.


We're proud (and honestly a little relieved) to announce the ultrasound results of our newest addition. GIRL! Yay! Thomas is a little disappointed since Max will be a sister sandwich like Tom was. But who cares, he's outvoted now anyway!

Here's a 3D ultrasound picture of her little face! And since she's coming in the summer and Annie was born in winter, I'll be forced to do some newborn girl shopping. Rough, I know.



And, for those of you who have been anxiously awaiting the next belly shot. Here I am at 20 weeks. Those hormones combined with a seven day cruise can really wreak havoc on a midriff!


7 comments:

Mounts Musings said...

Cari and I were wondering if that belly belonged to Thomas, but then we remembered his thumb.
Cute though,
Mary Ann

CassParelli said...

Okay I was wondering the same thing! I didn't think of the thumb thing, I noticed that those were just not his hands! Ha so funny! I am so excited for you guys!!

Unknown said...

Yay! Girls do rule don't they! Love the belly pic too! Sexy.

Amy said...

I like girls because it means you just inherited a lot of tubs out of my house! And my favorite part of the post has to be the update belly shot. Way to start my day laughing.

father figure said...

To those who thought of using the thumb as your clue. I am ashamed. The blue underwear were clearly the loudest alarm in this photo. Besides my belly is four time as hairy!

Spillane Creative said...

Laughing my ass off. Sorry for the foul language, but I felt it was appropriate since you are posting pictures of your hairy fat stomach. Keep them coming. I love it. Also, let me know if you need any clothes. Hadley was born in the summer so it's perfect timing. I think Hadley is rather well dressed (no bias here). So I will sent some keepers your way. CONGRATS!!!

PS, Tom you need to start doing sit ups. Clearly you have let yourself go.

Brittany said...

You are looking mighty good Kricket!
I am so excited for you guys!